Examples of Progress Updates
- People - I have conducted Performance Reviews with all 6 members of the team, for Quarter One. We will use the feedback gathered to identify skills gaps that we can focus on for 2017.
- Sector Focus - Won a new client in the Aerospace Sector, in the Middle East, focused on large commercial airlines. This is capable of generating at least £1.0m per annum in fees for the firm.
- Business Development - New instruction from Scottish Power, helping with the re-financing of their offshore wind farms in Scotland. Successful competitive tender that involved 3 of our main practice teams, and should generate around £150k of new revenue this year.
- Client Relationships - With the help of a focussed CRM campaign from our BD team, we have secured 2 further instructions from Royal Mail, worth 200,000 of increased revenue this year.
- Collaboration - I recently introduced our Head of Corporate to the GC at Sainsburys whilst we were at a seminar on Working Time regulations. We have worked with Sainsburys a lot on Employment issues, and they are about to open their Corporate panel again.
- Market Profile - New Zealand Energy Association (NZEA) | Have been invited to present at the 2017 NZEA conference on the changing regulatory landscape in renewable energy. Given our active pursuits in this market, this is a very great opportunity to promote our thought leadership in this market.
- Technical - I have demonstrated exceptional levels of technical capability and litigation project management. I have taken on the role and responsibilities of an SA. I have worked tirelessly and throughout the night to deliver on time work for Asda.