Development Needs on a Reviewee’s form
You can view the specific Development Needs on a Reviewee’s form that will be a focus for the next review period.
You can choose to add Development Needs for a Reviewee. To do this:
- Click on the Development Needs section
- Click the Add button in the Development Needs section
- Describe the Development Need
- Select the Type, Approach and Priority
- Select a Target Date for completion of the Development Need
- Click Save
If Development Needs are added, they will be pulled through to the Reviewee’s profile for the next period when the review process is complete (please note, these will be confidential between the you and the reviewee).
Any Development Needs that are live on the Reviewee’s account when they generate the review form will also be pulled into the form, to be included in any review discussion.
Any Development Needs that are added to the review form can be edited by both the Reviewee and Reviewer as they complete the form. Development Needs that are added on the main ObjectiveManager page cannot be edited on the review form.