Adding hyperlinks to a plan
Hyperlinks are pieces of text (or images) that will take you to another document, website or application when the link is clicked.
A Plan Owner or Co-Owner can add hyperlinks to the main plan page. To do this:
- Go to the plan objectives page
- Select 'Settings' at the top of the page
- In the Plan Links section, click 'Add Plan Link'
- Enter the destination URL for the required link
- Enter the title you would like to appear for the hyperlink (max. 25 characters)
- Choose to open the link in a new window, or in the same window the user is currently viewing
- Choose where the hyperlink should appear (objectives page, plan information page or both)
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the page
Note - existing hyperlinks can also be edited / deleted from the plan settings page.
If a plan owner or co-owner has any further questions about creating hyperlinks on a plan, email our support team who can provide further support on this subject.
As an example, this article contains a hyperlink. By clicking on the words ‘support team’ in the paragraph above, an email is created to contact our support team regarding this article.